Orange County, CA – Orange County Supervisor Katrina Foley was appointed to serve to various Committees at the January 25, 2022 meeting of the Board of Supervisors.
“I look forward having the opportunity to continue to work on issues that impact all Orange County residents.” said Supervisor Foley, “My priorities remain COVID-19 Relief, Homelessness & Housing, Sustainability & Transportation, Serving our Veterans, Workforce & Economic Development, and Transparency in Governance.”
Supervisor Foley was appointed to the following committees:
- Emergency Management Council
- First 5 Orange County, Children & Families Commission
- Law Library Board of Trustees
- Newport Bay Watershed Executive Committee
- One Water, One Watershed
- Orange County Community Corrections Partnership
- Orange County Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council
- Orange County Transportation Authority
- Santa Ana River Flood Control Protection Agency
- South Orange County Watershed Management Area Executive Committee
- Southern California Association of Governments
“I would like to thank Chairman Chaffee for listening to and entrusting me with the opportunity to address these important issues. I am committed to innovative solutions and will work hard alongside my colleagues throughout the coming year." said Supervisory Foley.